PeopleSoft Integration Tools is normally taught as a five-day introductory course designed to answer questions such as:
- What is Integration Broker?
- How do you configure it?
- What are Service Operations?
- How should I integrate with PeopleSoft?
But a lot of us already know the basics of Integration Broker. So last fall, we decided to add another course to our library: PeopleTools Integration Tools Update. This is a three-day class showing what's new with Integration Broker and covers topics such as:
- Producing and Consuming REST,
- Constructing Documents and understanding the role of Documents in integration,
- Creating structured and unstructured JSON responses,
- Understanding and implementing content negotiation,
- Responding to REST verbs,
- Using pre-built services such as Query Access Service,
- Securing integration points.
As we integrate Chatbots and Cloud solutions with PeopleSoft, it is critical that we understand PeopleSoft's modern integration capabilities.
Our next class begins April 14, 2020. Register now to reserve your seat!