At jsmpros, we teach Fluid training courses several times a month. PeopleTools Fluid is by far our most popular course. Through our Fluid 1 and 2 courses, we teach an incredible amount of material including:
- Fluid navigation,
- Fluid page development strategies,
- Oracle-delivered style classes and layout
- External CSS libraries,
- Fluid grid layouts
- Fluid Group Boxes
- Dynamic Tiles
- Responsive and adaptive mobile design concepts, etc.
The feedback from our Fluid 1 and 2 series is overwhelmingly positive. What we are announcing today is our next level Fluid course: Fluid 3. Through this course you will learn how to:
- Use Master/Detail to build business process based solutions,
- Build effective secondary headers similar to PeopleSoft's self-service headers (including Related Actions),
- Use Scroll Areas and Fluid alternatives,
- Leverage the DataGrid to create compelling solutions,
- Add Fluid Related Content, Convert Classic components to Fluid,
- Extend Fluid Pages with 8.57+ Drop Zones,
- Construct robust, business-centric dynamic tiles and Fluid navigation, and
- Learn additional PeopleSoft CSS classes not covered in the Fluid 1 and 2 courses.
To register for our upcoming August Fluid 3 session or any of our live virtual training courses, please visit our Live Virtual Training online catalog.
Has it been a while since your last Fluid training course? Are your Fluid skills a little rusty? Use our Fluid 3 course as a refresher to get you back into shape.
Note: If you have taken Fluid from other trainers, feel free to start with our Fluid 2 course. Even though we do not monitor prerequisites, we do encourage attendees with Fluid experience to attend our Fluid 2 training before continuing to Fluid 3.
Post a Comment